Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

Rabbit has fur loss on front of 1 back leg. A lot of fur

Customer Question

Rabbit has fur loss on front of 1 back leg. A lot of fur missing & yesterday, it looked normal
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The skin is pink & in one area perhaps a little dry, but he is on revolution, so I don't suspect parasites
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pet Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pet
Expert:  Anna replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for requesting me. I am a biologist with over forty years experience raising and showing rabbits. I'm sorry to hear of your rabbit's problem. Some additional information will be useful. Are there any other rabbits in the cage? Examine the cage and any other places where the rabbit stays. Can you find any of the missing fur? Thank you.