Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

Not sure, I tought they were just fighting but now i think

Customer Question

not sure, I tought they were just fighting but now i think it may be wet tail. I seperated them. Now think his leg is seriously hurt and his eyes arnt opening. robo hamsters
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

JA: OK. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: looks like there may be some bit marks on his foot. Not sure when they showed up
JA: What is the hamster's name and age?
Customer: Taz, not sure of his age to be honest. I have had him 2/3 months. Got him from petco
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Taz?
Customer: Not that I can think of... He is eating and drinking water still
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anna replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in small pet health. I'm sorry to hear your hamsters are having some problems. Some additional information will be useful. What are the symptoms you see that make you suspect wet tail? How long ago did the fight happen? Thank you.