Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

My rabbit has developed various large growths under the skin

Customer Question

my rabbit has developed various large growths under the skin around his back and legs.....the unusual shapes are hard to the touch....one has broken thru and is flaky and white. 5 weeks ago, he was treated for an eye infection......I am horrified and can't get a vet to see him until late tomorrow. He is still eating, drinking but prefers carrots and celery now....things seem to be changing rapidly....he is almost 9 years old, lion head...
Vickie
*******************
Category: Pet
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am a rabbit expert. I want an answer from the veterinarian who was licensed in 2003 who I was promised was online and ready to Answer my question. I already spent 7 hours googling info on this subject.
if I do not get a response from this vet in the next 10 minutes as you stated on my original page ( and I copied the page and the offer), I will stop payment.