Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

My precious chihuahua has been vomiting. Last night I found

Customer Question

My precious chihuahua has been vomiting. Last night I found dried worms on the carpet. What natural way should I detox my pet?
Category: Pet
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one has responded to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. I'm sorry to hear that your dog is having this problem. When dealing with worms, you need something more than detox. You need something that will destroy the worms. Most natural worm medicines contain black walnut. That may be natural, but is slightly toxic and can have as many side effects as the worm medication you would get from your vet. If you decide to go with the natural wormer, here is a reputable source: http://www.naturalpetwarehouse.com/Earth-Animal-No-More-Worms-Dog-Supplement-2-ozgdftrk=gdfV26390_a_7c2271_a_7c7625_a_7cEA003087&gclid=CLHhtrni2coCFQ6LaQodZWMBjA

If you also want to detox, here is a supplement that will do that:

http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/bk-detox-for-canines?gclid=CPSxp6nk2coCFYGDaQodEYkDQA

You may also want to consider having your vet diagnose the type of worms, treat for them, then do the detox afterward. If you have more questions, let me know in a REPLY. I hope that whatever you decide to do your dog will be fine.

Anna

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Please remember to rate my service only after you have all the information you need. Thank you!