Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

My sugar glider just got in a tangle with my lab. We got m

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. My sugar glider just got in a tangle with my lab. We got him out of the lab's mouth but now his eye is bulging. What do we do? We are all freaked out
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Pet Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.

Good evening,Customer I'm so sorry to hear that your glider has a tussle with your lab. Can you send a picture of the bulging eye so that I can see what you're seeing? A video also works.