Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My pet rat has a spot on her I did I didn't notice before I

Customer Question

My pet rat has a white spot on her I did I didn't notice before I went out to see evening and when I came back there was a big white spot in the middle of her eye
Category: Pet
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. My first thought was that you're seeing corneal edema after the cornea was injured. Can you upload a close-up photo of Bunny's eye to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.