Joan
Joan, Vet Technician
Experience:  Vet Tech for 35+yrs. Small Animals and Fish
5071285

I have 2 juvenile raccoons in my garage days now, after

Customer Question

I have 2 juvenile raccoons in my garage for 2 days now, after their mother was violently killed by a stray dog. They got in my garage to eat cat food I had there for strays. They are not eating or drinking water and I do not know what to do. I cannot open my garage door because they are on top of it. PLEASE HELP!!!! I care about these raccoons and had to dispose of their mother. The other 2 siblings ran away when this happened.
Category: Pet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in NW Houston, Tx. (###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with interest in small animals and exotics. I see you are requesting a Phone call. I can offer that but want to be sure you know there is an extra charge by the site before I offer that. I will be happy to assist you. Please let me know if you would sill like the phone call so I can send the offer.

Joan