Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

Sticky white gel substance found after I removed my guinea pig from he

Customer Question

Sticky white gel substance found after I removed my guinea pig from her cage. Recent paralysis in the right arm must likely from a blood clot restricting bloodflow to the arm or stroke. She is gone what is this?
Category: Pet
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech fr 30+ years with special interest in Small Mammals and Exotics. Your question was just sent to me. Do you still need assistance?Joan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No assistance just an answer
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am afraid I will have to opt out. we are having a bad storm here and power surges. I will open this for other experts to assist you. Joan