Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

Just trying to figure out a cause mini dashchunds throat

Customer Question

just trying to figure out a cause for my mini dashchunds throat clearing..it is scaring me silly....
Category: Pet
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.Unfortunately the expert you requested is not online at present but I know you will be wanting a quick answer so I have decided to step in, I hope this OK with you. My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :1. How long has this been going on for, when did it start? 2. How is Hersh otherwise, any other symptoms of any sort { No matter how minor } ?You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }Regards,Dr Scott