Cher
Cher, Pet Caregiver 40+yrs
Experience:  Specialist in Pet Healthcare and Behavior
1470369

Please just tell me if I can give my Sugar Glider a few

Customer Question

Please just tell me if I can give my Sugar Glider a few bites of a banana. I don't want to give him something that will hurt him. He is 1 1/2 years old. and his name is***** you
Category: Pet
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!
My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to answer your question.
Alvin is a sweetie! : )
It's okay to give him a few bites of banana; this is safe for sugar gliders. Here is a great site with some recipes he might like:
http://www.thepetglider.com/glider-care-info/nutrition-system
I hope this helped!
Please kindly rate my answer with positive feedback and if you have any additional questions, just click Reply and I will always be here for you and Alvin. Rating will not cut off our ability to communicate. This question will always be open for you to reply to me.
Warmest wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,
My apologies, but I was offline when you responded. Your patience is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do a phone call, but if you have any further questions, I'd be glad to answer you here. I already answered your initial question, that yes, Alvin can have some small pieces of banana. I hope you received that answer. If not, please let me know, and I'll resend it.
If you found my answer helpful, please take a moment to rate it with positive feedback, so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you!
Warmest regards,
Cher