The results are not confusing at all as they clearly state--nitrites (no2)=5.0 and
nitrates (no3)=below 40ppm.
This is what's causing the problem--the presence of harmful nitrites in the water. Both ammonia and nitrites should never be present in an establshed aquarium as they will harm and eventually kill a fish.
Before beginning treatment nitrites must be completely eliminated or no medicine will have a positive effect. Repeat--nitrites must be eliminated in order to treat effectively.
What needs to be done to eliminate nitrites is a series of daily 15% partial water changes in conjunction with a drastic reduction on the amount and frequency of food being fed. For now feed the fish only a small pinch of food once every other day. This will not starve or harm the fish as they are genetically hard-wired to go days without food. Overfeeding causes excess fish waste and decaying matter all which contribute to ammonia/nitrite formation. Continue this regimen until both ammonia and nitrites are both at -0-.
If your using carbon/charcoal in your filter it would be beneficial to change it for new fresh carbon as this will help the water quality.
Once the water quality is in order you can begin to treat the fish. You can substitute Maracyn 2 for Maracyn Plus.
Remember that prolonged exposure to nitrites and/or ammonia will kill the fish!
I'll be signing off shortly so if you have additional questions I'll address them later in the day.