Jane Lefler, Behaviorist, Breeder, See Qual.
Experience:  18+ years Breeding Experience, Former vol. Vet Assistant, Dog Behaviorist

I do I stop dogs from pooping in my yard I do not want to ...

I do I stop dogs from pooping in my yard? I do not want to hurt anyone's animals, or irritate them with high frequency gadgets. I just want them to move on and ignore my yard. Is there something I can put on the grass ?
Category: Pet
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 8 years ago.
Hi Mlf,

Repel away is one product, but there are many others that work as well such as the ones on the following sites.

Most of these are only temporary solutions to the problem. Ultrasonic devices are not harmful to the dogs and might be a good choice for you. Another option would be a motion detector that could turn on a sprinkler if a dog entered the property.

Some people purchase wolf urine in order to keep other domesticated animals off their lawn. You can read about this here:

Hope this helps.