Sure, here’s the breakdown
1) 1/4 cup of Oxbow Timothy pellets (equivalent to 10-15 pieces)
2) Plenty of newly replenish AmericanPetDiner Mountain Grass Hay, VitalPool Timothy Hay, Oxbow Orchard Grass and NPF Oaten Hay. Of which he eats the Mountain Grass Hay Most.
3) Herbs sprinkle around the hay are : Dried Dandelion, Horsetail, Plantain, Marigold, Parsley, Peppermint, Dried Rose Petals, Ribwort, Chamomile.
4) 1-2 pieces of Wheat Ears (From this brand call PUIK)
5) 1 small piece of dried cranberry (to make him happy)
6) 1 papaya tablet
7) 1 tiny strip of fresh apple.
1) 1 drop of a herbal remedy from Azimira onto the dried cranberry (this is a remedy that helps eliminates toxins, got to drip it onto the cranberry so that he will eat).
2) Replenish new Hay
3) 1/4 cup of Oxbow Timothy pellets (equivalent to 10-15 pieces)
4) 1 papaya tablet
5) 3-4 pieces green vegetables (vegetable approved by HRSS for rabbits consumption)
6) 1 tiny piece of fresh cherry
This diet I have been following for these years. In fact, he used to eat even more treats, fruits and vegetables previously. May seem like a lot but the items are given in tiny pieces. I don’t give herbs in the evening.
The loose stools always happened between 4-6am. Yesterday was bad, even after 9am still loose stools.