Don, owner
Experience:  multiple pet experience,I work to meet your needs

pig: that i believe has joint pneumonia

I have a potbelly pig that i believe has joint pneumonia. I would like any information you could give me. Thank you

Hello friend, thankyou for your question.

I am sending you a very helpful links which will help you understand more about joint pneumonia and you will find some options which may help as well as other "pig people" contacts.

Let me know if you've any questions after reviewing please?

Otherwise just click "Accept" and leave a positive feedback as I will for you also.

Best Regards,Don

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Don's Post: Thank you for your reply. I had found that web site myself. I was looking for more information on medication and dosage as I have no vet in my area that takes care of potbelly pigs

Hello, I have a friend who has a potbelly pig and put her pig on the product in September. This pig had severe symptoms and put her on edlercare and has seen improvement!

If the feet are not trimmed properly it's important to get the feet trimmed by someone who understands this process. If the toes have grown long and she's walking on her heels instead of on her feet,it throws the entire body off kilter so to speak. There is a link below on feet trimming also. Let me know if I can help in any way.

By the way, what are you feeding your pig?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i feed my pig veggies,some fruit and pig food I buy at the feed store.

Hi , it sounds like you're feeding just fine,thankyou for the accept.

I am sending you a website that you may not have seen. It's got tons of really important information including a vet list here in the US and International who see Pot Bellied Pigs. It also has a poison plant list.

I'd like to leave this question open in case anyone else has something to add. Do not click "accept" again. Should someone give a better answer for you I will ask JustAnswer to pay them and take it out of my account.

To other JA help:

If you are a vet or someone who has experience with joint pneumonia treatment please post and help this owner.