Don
Don, owner
Experience:  multiple pet experience,I work to meet your needs
1126735

how much does it cost to neuter a horse who is approx 3 years old

approx how much does it cost to have a horse that is approx 3 years old castrated
Category: Pet
Expert:  Don replied 10 years ago.

HelloCustomerthankyou for your question today.

How much it costs to get your horse gelded can depend on where you live so call around to find the best price. Sometimes you can get a reference at a feedstore for "best vet" in town too.

If you will send me your city/state I can do some research for you,just let me know please?

Otherwise if you feel you've been helped by this information please click accept & leave a positive feedback as I will for you.

p.s. please remember that getting a horse gelded that has not been trained is not going to change much at first. However if he's a good stallion (behavior wise),he will be a good horse.Otherwise plan on training him or getting him trained so nobody gets hurt. (If he has been used as a stud or teased mares he may still have the stallion behavior.)