Have Pet Questions? Get Answers from Experts Now.
Are you 100% sure it is a mole? Either way this should work:
I would care for it the same way as a pinkie squirrel.The best thing for them is scalded milk. You scald it to kill any bacteria. Add a dollop of plain yogurt to add benefecial bacteria for its digestive tract. Then of course if must be cooled to room temperature. A pet nursing bottle works great. If you don't have one of these then you can use a syringe. You must be careful to not feed it too fast as it will aspirate the milk into its lungs. It may bubble back through its nose which is not good. If they aspirate they can get pneumonia. Then you end up having to put it on antibiotics which kills the good bacteria as well. Another thing that is VERY important is to be sure you stimulate the little guy after each feeding. To do this you take a warm damp cotton ball and rub it up and down around and around it's genitals and anus. This will cause it to pee and poop. If you do not do this then it will become toxic and die. Also, be sure to keep it warm. I have added a great link for more information. If you have any more questions just ask and if you found this helpful please remember to accept it.
So please take a look at it and then reply with any other questions. Be sure you read the part about stimulating it to go potty as well. Here is the link: