Tammy F.
Tammy F., Not an active Expert
Experience:  Not an active Expert
2456257

help!!!

Customer Question

Are there any vets who take payments in my area? My cat is unable to eat or drink anything and his jaw looks like something is wrong with it. He cant close his mouth
or open it more than a little less than half way. he is constantly drooling and seems lethargic. His bottom right fang is on the outside of the top fang. The bottom fang is also loose. He needs to be seen but I dont have 300 dollars or more to pay at time of service. What should I do?
Category: Pet
Expert:  Tammy F. replied 11 years ago.

The best thing that you can do is call around and find out if there are any vets that will let you write a post dated check or will accept payments.

An exam will cost between 30 and 50 dollars.  Anything else is additional and not required.

I suggest that you go in for an exam right away.

Good luck!

Tammy F., Not an active Expert
Experience: Not an active Expert
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Tammy Falkner's Post: Do you mean out of the costs of the whole visit and treatment only the cost of exam is required at time of service????
Expert:  Tammy F. replied 11 years ago.
 No.  That is not what I meant.  I meant that a simple exam will cost between 30 and 50 dollars.  I was hoping that you can afford this amount.  This will at least give you an idea of where to start with your pet.  Other tests are additional.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Tammy Falkner's Post: Thank you very much I really do appreciate your
time.