Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

Publicly traded company seeks Veterinarian for Board of Director

Customer Question

Royal Pet Meals, Inc., a publicly traded company, is seeking one or more veterinarian’s that would be willing to serve in either the capacity of a Board of Director position and/or act as a public spokesperson for our company.

Both positions would require a minimum time commitment (2 -4 hours per month) and we would ask for some quotes, comments, pet advice etc. that can be used on our company’s website (www.royalpetmeals.com) and in appropriate press releases.
Compensation would be in the form of Royal Pet Meals stock (OTC Pink Sheets symbol: RYPM). We anticipate paying compensation in the form of 16,000 shares of Rule 144 stock for each 6 month commitment. Additional shares of stock may be issued as additional compensation for any additional assistance provided to the company.

About Royal Pet Meals, Inc.

Royal Pet Meals, Inc. is an emerging growth development and management company that specializes in using niche marketing techniques to deliver "specialty" pet foods/products to the rapidly expanding $34 billion (2004 estimate) pet products industry. Royal Pet Meal products are all premium meal selections, natural, organic, and wholesome, all designed to improve the quality of life for pet and pet owners. Since a large percentage of this booming pet market is serviced by small business vendors, Royal Pet Meals management feels that this highly fragmented marketplace lends itself to both niche marketing and consolidation of vendors. Given the aging demographics of society, the fact that much of the pet market is made up of food basically unfit for "human or any" consumption and the fact that the total market size is projected to increase dramatically, Royal Pet Meals, Inc. intends to capture various niche markets and acquire/merge with selected profitable vendors, realizing significant revenue and profit growth as a result.

Don’t hesitate and miss this tremendous opportunity to join a rapidly expanding publicly traded company. Please respond today by calling CEO, Michael Schlosser, 1-866-66 ROYAL or [email protected]
Category: Pet
Expert:  Dr. Vamvakias replied 11 years ago.

Is this a company focusing on veterinary diets?

Dr.V

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Dr. Vamvakias's Post: We specialize in animal health and offer products that are natural.
DR. Vamvakias do you have an interest in discussing a board of director role?
Mike Schlosser