Tammy F.
Tammy F., Not an active Expert
Experience:  Not an active Expert
2456257

Malice my Rottweiller

Customer Question

I am worried about my dog she is a really obedient and loving Rottwieler,but she is acting really weird. For example: when I tell her to sit or laydown she won’t listen, she dosen’t even want to shake hands for her treat. She also keeps trying to come into the house as well as she keeps biting the door knob. Her coat is kind of ruffled she is shaking or trembling a little bit, she also keeps pacing back and forth or in a circle. I am really concerned because, I have never seen her act that way, and I have had her for over 8 years. Please help and give some advice as what I should do, Also I was wondering if maybe it could be like a distemper or something.
Category: Pet
Expert:  Tammy F. replied 11 years ago.

At the age of 8, you really have to worry about conditions that could be causing pain and discomfort.  You need to see the vet to rule out a large problem.  If you catch it now, you may be able to help her.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Tammy Falkner's Post: I appreciate your response and I understand she needs to see a vet, as I have already done so. I went early this morning so she could be checked.
I am not satisfied with the response do to the fact that my question was not fully answered. I wanted to know if dogs get distemper and what were the signs. I got my answer from the vet this morning but I thought that you guys would be able to answer also. I know that a $5.00 donation dosen't seem like much but when you are only working part time it is alot..........
Once again, thank you for your time but I do not feel fully satisfied since my questions were not fully answered........