Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Second opinion] My beardie has a lump on his tounge and it's

Customer Question

Second opinion] My beardie has a lump on his tounge and it's pretty noticeable can I send a photo?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. How old is beardie?
Customer: 4 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about beardie?
Customer: The lump is near the middle of his tounge and it looks kind of red but it's hard to tell. I also noticed a slightly lighter almost white spot on the side of his tounge, I took pictures of it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry I was going to respond to your original question last night and you asked for a refund. I am afraid I will have to opt out because of time constraints.