Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Second opinion] She is closing one eye most of the time. She

Customer Question

Second opinion] She is closing one eye most of the time. She does open it when fed and when I get her attention....but otherwise is keeping it closed. I had a Reptisun 10.0 coil bulb on the terrarium and replaced it with another.....no help and 4 days ago removed the UVB bulb completely and plan on replacing with a Reptisun 10.0 tube bulb tomorrow. There is no discharge by the eye.JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the reptile's name?Customer: RubyJA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ruby?Customer: Nope
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 2 months ago.

My nae is Joan and I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years and have worked with Dragons for 40 years,

Can you tell me how close the how close the UVB coil bulb was close to the Dragon?

Has the Dragon shed recently?

Type of substrate being used?

Substrate?

Any swelling in the eyes?

Supplements?

Diet Veggies/Prey?

Joan