Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have a crested gecko and he's suddenly not climbing any

Customer Question

I have a young crested gecko and he's suddenly not climbing any longer and his toes are curled up. He just shed but I've never seen him this lethargic
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the gecko. What is the gecko's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** about 15 months old. I feed him Repashy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jake?
Customer: Nothing comes to mind. He used to hate being picked up and now he's so docile
Category: Reptile
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) How long have you owned Jake?
2) Are you certain he is male?
3) Are you seeing any twitching in the toes?
4) Which Repashy diet are you using for Jake, the CG classic?
5) Any supplemental feeding at all? Insects? Any supplemental products? Baby food?