Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My bearded dragon is about 4 months old. a couple hours ago

Customer Question

hello, my bearded dragon is about 4 months old. a couple hours ago her legs and toes started twitiching
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: no wounds...
JA: What is the dragon's name?
Customer: diamond
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about diamond?
Customer: she has also vomited 2Xs today
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 4 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear that Diamond is having some problems. Sometimes the symptoms you're seeing are the result of conditions in the enclosure, so some additional information will help me determine the best steps for you to take.What brand of UVB light do you have?What do you feed Diamond? Any supplements?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage?What substrate do you use on the floor?Thank you.
Expert:  Anna replied 4 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Anna