Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My bearded dragon hasn't eaten for over a week, Iggy he is

Customer Question

My bearded dragon hasn't eaten for over a week
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dragon will be able to digest that. What is the dragon's name and age?
Customer: Iggy he is 2in November the5th
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Iggy?
Customer: No
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come on at various times. I just logged in and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear Iggy is having a problem. If you still need help, some additional information will be useful.What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure?Has Iggy been sleeping more than usual?What have you tried feeding him?What brand of UVB light do you have? How old is the bulb?Is Iggy passing any droppings?What substrate do you use on the cage floor?Thank you.