Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My bearded dragon has been making odd sounds in his sleep.

Customer Question

my bearded dragon has been making odd sounds in his sleep. what do i do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dragon. What is the dragon's name and age?
Customer: huey age 4
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about huey?
Customer: no
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 5 months ago.

I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I’m a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. If you still need help, some additional information will enable me to determine the best steps for you to take.

Can you describe the sounds he makes - squeaking, whistling, grunting, etc.?

Have you ever heard the sounds when he's awake?

Is he eating normally? How is his activity level?

I may have more questions for you after I know these things, but we'll start here. Thank you.