Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

He was upside down in his tank od water and his morning, was

Customer Question

He was upside down in his tank od water and his morning, was ok when I went to bed. His eyes are oprn
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the reptile's name and age?
Customer: Tiddlywinks and is 13 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tiddlywinks?
Customer: No he was always very healthy. I have him wrapped in a towel, om my chest, front feet tucked in but I can feel resistance when I touch them
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 27 days ago.

I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I’m a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this incident. If you still need help, please let me know if Tiddlywinks condition has changed since you first posted. Thank you.