Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My chameleon seems to be sleeping alot but his eyes are

Customer Question

my chameleon seems to be sleeping alot but his eyes are always close whats wrong with him?
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anna replied 3 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come on at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear your chameleon is not doing well. If you still need help, some additional information will help me figure out what is wrong.What kind of chameleon do you have - veiled, Panther, Jackson's, etc.?How old is he?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage?What brand and size of UVB light do you have? How old is the bulb?What is the humidity level?What do you feed? Any supplements!If you are asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet since we are just beginning. Thank you.