Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My turtles back feet look like they are fungus and maybe

Customer Question

my turtles back feet look like they are fungus and maybe infected
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 4 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner, different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. Some additional information will help me determine the best steps for you to take.Will you describe what is on the turtle's feet- is it white and fuzzy, slimy, etc.?What kind of turtle is this?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and in the water?What brand of UVB light do you have? How old is the bulb?If you are asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet since we are just beginning. Thank you.
Expert:  Anna replied 3 months ago.
Hi Terrilee,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Leonardo. How is everything going?

Anna