Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have a Leopard Gecko that has had it foot severely injured

Customer Question

I have a Leopard Gecko that has had it foot severely injured by another more aggressive Leopard Gecko. My regular vet doesn't know of anyone who works on reptiles in the Palmer, Alaska area. I don't know what to do - she will never be able to use her foot again.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the reptile's name and age?
Customer: Aphrodite is about 4 years old.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Aphrodite?
Customer: Her right rear foot is in really bad shape.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles and Reptile Rescue.

Can you please post a Picture of the foot so I cna have a Visual and see what Can be done.

Joan