Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

Well my leopard gecko hasn't been eating the past few days,

Customer Question

Well my leopard gecko hasn't been eating the past few days, and has some hard white substance stuck in the anal area.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. How old is Gecko?
Customer: Honestly, I'm not sure
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Gecko?
Customer: He has become very skinny, as well
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 4 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of your gecko's problem. Some additional information will be useful.Has he been able to pass any droppings in spite of the hard white stuff?What temperatures do you maintain in the cage?What substrate do you use on the cage floor?If you are asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet since we are only beginning. Thank you.