Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

I have a bearded Dragon about 6 months old 13" in length

Customer Question

I have a bearded Dragon about 6 months old 13" in length temps in 40 gal tank are good around 100-105 in bask 80-85 in shade. Lately very active like he is trying to get out hasn't eaten in 4 days and very little poops compared to his usual ones.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dragon will be able to digest that. What is the dragon's name?
Customer: Tigger
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tigger?
Customer: male and is alone in tank eyes are clear no mucus
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.

Can you tell me age?

Diet prey/veggies?

UVB light linear tube or compact coil, age of bulb, strength and brand?