Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have a gecko who is extremely lethargic I just took sand

Customer Question

I have a gecko who is extremely lethargic I just took sand from a cage out of his throat and off of his tongue which is extremely dry and sticky and almost seems burned at the gym he's barely moving but I'm able to drip water into his mouth
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joan replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.

I see that you want a Phone call. I am happy to assist you here or via phone call. I will send the offer for you.

Joan