Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

We have a gecko who is laying on s back barely moving. We 't

Customer Question

Hi we have a gecko who is laying on his back barely moving. We don't know what's wrong..
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the gecko. What is the gecko's name and age?
Customer: He's young less than a year. We don't know the type though he has black white and brown spots very bumpy and scaly
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the gecko?
Customer: We rescued him hence lack of info
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 4 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of your gecko's problem. We need to determine what kind of gecko you have. Is it possible for you to post a picture? If so, you can upload a photo b clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of the space where you type. Instructions will pop up. After we know this, we can go on.If you are asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet since we are just beginning. Thank you.
Expert:  Anna replied 4 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?