Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

She is weak and won't eat like she was about mI'd week. She

Customer Question

She is weak and won't eat like she was about mI'd week. She will open her eyes and look around but she closes them a lot. She wants to climb but she loses her grip and falls off. She hasn't fallen far I've been sething close by to keep and I on her. She is about 1 year old and has been great she hasn't laid any eggs the whole time I have had her.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the reptile. What is the reptile's name?
Customer: Felipe
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Felipe?
Customer: It just stared yesterday evening otherwise she has been active and eating
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a vet tech for 30+ years. Please tell me what type of reptile you have and I will have further questions for you.