Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

She's not eating and no stools. She saw a specialist Wed and

Customer Question

She's not eating and no stools. She saw a specialist Wed and had labs that were in the moral range for the most part. The specialist is unavailable today, but could see her Mon. Is it ok to wait until Mon? The next step is a x-ray. Teresa
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. How old is Teresa?
Customer: Normal range for labs - bad auto correct.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Teresa?
Customer: I've had her 32 yrs. Have tried her favorite foods. She seems interested but just can't or won't eat.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. Some additional information will help us determine if Teresa can wait until Monday.

What kind of reptile is she?

How long was she sick before seeing the specialist? What type of specialist was it - gastroenterologist, herp vet, etc.?

Thank you.