PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 years experience in veterinary medicine, special interest in reptiles and arachnids.

I'm looking hero vet near Commerce city, CO 80022. It

Customer Question

I'm looking for a hero vet near Commerce city, CO 80022. It appears our red eared slider may have an abscess above his right eye
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the slider's name and age?
Customer: Kermit and my daughter got him from a friend who was moving about 4 years ago but I'm not sure of his age
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kermit?
Customer: Nope he hasn't had any issues until now. Eats well swims well likes his dry dock.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today.

I presume that you meant herp vet and not hero vet, but would perhaps take both :)

30 minutes from your zip code:

And 35 minutes from your zipcopde:

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.

Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

Checking in to see how Kermit is doing today.