PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 years experience in veterinary medicine, special interest in reptiles and arachnids.

Se have a red foot, she was inside decide TO put here

Customer Question

hi se have a red foot, she was inside decide TO put here outside and she excepted the i closure and our dog was "playing" with her we don't now what he did she as a couple of scrapes no bleeding, her front legs are swollen, she feels heavier and she won't eat, we put water and she drinks a lot, we put critical care in the water, yesterday she was walking with difficulty but today she is not.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Good morning, Joanne. Thanks for your question.

The fact that she has swollen limbs and won't walk is reason for major concern. I would recommend scheduling her an exam with a reptile-savvy vet in your area.

It looks like you reside in Puerto Rico, so I have located a PR veterinarian for you that sees exotics:

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.

Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Rowina. How is everything going?
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hi Joanne, how is Rowina doing?