Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

She is not moving at all JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could

Customer Question

She is not moving at all
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the reptile. What is the reptile's name and age?
Customer: Speedy she is about 8 years old
JA: What is the reptile's name?
Customer: She is speedy a red eares slider
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the slider?
Customer: No i dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles and reptile rescue.Can you gently pinch her back foot and let me know if she pulls away from the pain.If you tap on the side of the eye, is there any reaction or movement?Are the limb flaccid?Joan