Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I bought the snake off if Craig list and the snake was only

Customer Question

I bought the snake off if Craig list and the snake was only using under tank heater with out. A thermostat and my thermostat stat is in order and we only had the snake for about a week and a half the old owners told me that she went to shed and she is not eating so a couple days ago her eyes went grey then they cleared up and last night when I picked her up I started to hear cracking noises out of her mouth this is the first time I have heard this we bought a infrared 150 watt light and on the hot side it's about 88-99 and one the cool side it's about 79-80 .. We mist the cage every day before work and after .from the post that she is gong to shed and Would that cause clicking nosies I have have read that it might or does she have a respotiory infection ?
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
and she makes another noise that sounds like pff sometimes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joan replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles reptile rescue.Can you tell me if there is any bubbles from the nose or mouth?Is the snake holding the head elevated?Joan