Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My 5 month old trans beardie has leg twitching JA: I'm sorry

Customer Question

My 5 month old trans beardie has leg twitching
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No wounds I picked him up 2 weeks ago has brand new mercury vapor bulb and is getting liquid calcuim
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the reptile's name?
Customer: Jr
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jr?
Customer: Don't think ao So**
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
JA: Huh?
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.

Can you tell me if the calcium you are using has Vitamin D3 in it?

How much Calcium and how often are you giving it?

Joan