Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Our beardied dragon is weak with shut eyes and not eating

Customer Question

Hi, our beardied dragon is weak with shut eyes and not eating his usual amount. He has been looking for a female recently but not anymore. Please help!
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will not be able resurrect the bear. What is the bear's name and age?
Customer: Sorry, its bearded dragon
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dragon?
Customer: He is 2 years old, called barbu and he only has 3 legs. He has new uv lights, sand flooring and a brand new tank
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Some additional information will be useful.When did Barbu last pass any droppings?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure?What brand and size of UVB light do you have?What do you feed him? Any supplements?If you are asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet because we are just beginning. Thank you.