Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

Constipated what can I give to help him JA: I'm sorry to

Customer Question

Constipated what can I give to help him
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: A beard dragn
JA: OK. What is the dragon's name and age?
Customer: Samsun about two years
JA: What is the dragon's name?
Customer: Samson
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Samson?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech fr 30+ tears with special interest in Reptiles and reptile rescue.Can you tell me about the set up?Substrate?Diet Veggies/Prey?Supplements?UVB linear tube or compact coil, strength and age of bulb?Temps in the basking area, warm side and cool side of the tank?Joan