Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

Shes not eating anything, its been a week. just pooped blood

Customer Question

shes not eating anything, its been a week. just pooped blood and its runny
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the reptile's name and age?
Customer: Leah, shes about 5
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Leah?
Customer: i feed her wax and meal worms
JA: There are all sorts of infestations Leah can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. Some additional information will help me determine the best steps for you to take.What kind of reptile is Leah?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage?What substrate do you use on the cage floor?What brand and size of UVB light do you have? How old is the bulb? ( this information isn't needed if she is a gecko).If you are asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet since we are just beginning. Thank you.