Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have a female about 8 years old, her gait is off, she has

Customer Question

I have a female about 8 years old, her gait is off, she has lost weight especially her tail... I've been giving her critical care twice daily, but now she's just staying in one spot. She did drink water yesterday, but hasn't gone to the bathroom since Thursday.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: Yes, nothing I can see, I don't have her out of her tank often, so I don't think she's hurt herself
JA: The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the reptile's name?
Customer: Lepiy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Leppy?
Customer: She was sick last year around June- didn't eat for two weeks, so they kept her and had to force feed her,kept her 9 days. They said the crickets she had been eating were too large, so she couldn't digest them fast enough.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 11 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile rescue.Can you tell me what kind of Reptile you have?Substrate?Set?Diet?Supplements?Temps in enclosurePassing stool?Joan