Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

She is stains in her she'll. Her front feet stay in and

Customer Question

Hi. She is stains in her she'll. Her front feet stay in and are pale and look chewed. It's awful. I have separated her from the male (very frisky). Tank cleaned filtered n heated. Fed regully. Help!
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the reptile's name and age?
Customer: Podling and she is 6
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Podling?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.Can you tell me is this a Turtle you are talking about?Tell me more about what is going on with the turtle?Can you post some pictures of the legs?Joan