Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

She is 14 months old and I just acquired her. Herb weight when

Customer Question

she is 14 months old and I just acquired her. Herb weight when I got her would be considered normal to probably a little on the chubby side. She has refused to eat anything on her own since I got her.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the reptile?
Customer: I have force fed her the Zoo Med for dragons who aren't eating, gotten a few roaches in her mouth. Once she eats one if I can continue to get them in her mouth quick enough while she's chewing I can get another in her mouth. the most ever she's eaten is 5.
JA: The Veterinarian will know if the dragon will be able to digest that. What is the dragon's name?
Customer: LemonDrop, she's yellow with on orangebeard.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lemonade?
Customer: nope she's very gentle likes to be held never bitten
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years.Can you tell me how long you have had her?Set up?Substrate?Diet veggies/prey?Supplements?UVB how old, linear tube or compact coil, strength and brand?Basking light?Temps in Basking area, warm side and cool side?Passing stool?Joan