Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My corn snake is very lethargic and is sitting with her mouth open. Sh

Customer Question

My corn snake is very lethargic and is sitting with her mouth open. She won't take a mouse is there anything else I could try feeding her? What do I do?
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Good morning, JACustomer. Thanks for your question. Can you give me some additional information? 1) When was her last normal meal?2) Are you hearing any noise when she breaths? 3) Seeing any bubbles from her nose or mouth?4) Any oral swelling?5) Do you have a clear photograph of her face/mouth to share?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
She actually just passed but her last normal meal was last Tuesday and she had none of the symptoms you listed
I'm so very sorry to hear this. I will contact customer service for you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you. Do you have any idea what it could have been? My husband just informed me that he had to clear out her nostrils as well...