Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I she's never done diging in coner of tank and if she not doing

Customer Question

I she's never done diging in coner of tank and if she not doing that.. she is glass savering to get out. But when i let hir 5mins she wants back in .. and then after a bit she well be looking out again
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the reptile's name and age?
Customer: A gimzo shes about 1 now
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the reptile?
Customer: Ya she only eats like every to days are so I give her the food and Lev it there till she eats them.. some times the food well gro to full size befor she eats .. most of the time i have to lift the food over to hir as she dos not hunt them that much
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 9 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles and Reptile Rescue.Can you tell me what type of Reptile this is?Is it housed alone?Can you tell me about the set up?Substrate?Diet?Supplements?Temps in basking area , warm side and cool side?Passing stool?Joan