Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My daughter has a small African drawn

Customer Question

.My daughter has a small African drawn
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the reptile?
Customer: My daughter has a small African drawn frog who is somehow losing its limb.
JA: What is the frog's name and age?
Customer: His name is***** About one year old. t's perplexing as the front leg is so short. How earth?
JA: Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: Not closely. It just seems to get shorter and shorter.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Big Joe?
Customer: She had three frogs. One simply died, the other lost its limbs, too. I thought then another frog had attacked it. If the vet needs a payment. I simply can't do that, so it's okay.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with interest in Reptiles. I would be happy to assist you. THis is a pay per answer site. Please let me know if you would like me to continue.Joan
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you, but no. He's just a little frog. He seems better today. Thank you again.