PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 years experience in veterinary medicine, special interest in reptiles and arachnids.

I came home and it looks like my bearded dragon up a lot

Customer Question

I came home and it looks like my bearded dragon spit up a lot of blood.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dragon?
Customer: I came home and it looks like my bearded dragon spit up a lot of blood.
JA: Where does the dragon seem to hurt?
Customer: can't tell. very stiff in the body. breathing shallow.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two? OK.
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Your dragon is in critical condition and needs to see a vet promptly to have the best chance at survival. Do you have a vet that you can take him to immediately? If not, please reply with your city, state and zip code. I'll work to find someone that can see you ASAP.